Racine Theatre Guild COVID-19 Updates
- First, we’re a little lonely over here. A theatre isn’t meant to be an empty shell. It’s meant to be a bustling space of creativity, friendship, and community. We are looking to the future and working on opening our doors to all of you as soon as possible.
- We are also incredibly grateful. All of you have been extremely generous in our time apart and we have also received some much needed grant funding.
- But yes, our continued closure will mean a serious financial hit. The current sources of funding from grants and donations will help keep us stable for a while, but may not fully cover all lost revenue.
- You can make a donation to support RTG on our donation page or by mailing gifts to Racine Theatre Guild, 2519 Northwestern Ave., Racine, WI 53404
Racine Theatre Guild Box Office is open Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 – 4 p.m. Please keep the following in mind during your visit:
- Per the City of Racine’s ordinance, masks are required when entering our building
- If you or one of your family members symptoms associated with COVID-19, please visit at a later time
- Maintain a safe distance of six feet with patrons and Box Office staff
- We will be are disinfecting high-touch surfaces frequently and have hand sanitizer available for use
What happens to my Mamma Mia! tickets?
Our box office will be calling you regarding the option to refund or donate the cost of your Mamma Mia! tickets.
Will I still be able to use my 2019/2020 flex passes?
No, you will be contacted regarding the option to refund or donate the cost of your flex passes.
I have a gift certificate that expires soon. How will I be able to use it?
Any gift certificates with expiration dates between March 15, 2020 and June 30, 2021 will be honored for the 2021/2022 season.
What will your guidelines be for COVID-19 safety?
We are continually monitoring follow regulations and recommendations from governmental agencies and industry standards. We redesigned our bathrooms with motion sensored soap dispensers, faucets, and paper towel dispensers. We also installed bipolar ionization units to our HVAC system. They are reported to deactivate the COVID-19 surface strain with a 99.4% reduction. We will continue to develop safety protocols that will be announced closer to our reopening.
How can I help support RTG?
- Make a contribution to the Racine Theatre Guild
- Visit our Donation page or mail gifts to Racine Theatre Guild, 2519 Northwestern Ave., Racine, WI 53404!
- Follow Racine Theatre Guild on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Comment, share, and tell your stories to spread the word about RTG!
- Check out our There’s No Place Like Home page for more at-home content!
Who can I contact with questions?
The Racine Theatre Guild Box Office is currently open Tuesday and Thursday, 12 – 4 p.m. Visit us in person or call (262) 633-4218 with any questions or for more information.