Racine Theatre Guild COVID-19 Updates
Throughout the pandemic, the Board of Directors created a COVID-19 Taskforce to assist in developing safety protocols and regulations. Much discussion and research has gone into shaping these policies that follow the CDC and City of Racine Health Department’s recommendations, along with Racine Unified School District practices. While the new RTG rules and recommendations have been updated since the beginning of the season, they reflect what the guidance we have now for moving forward with performances.
The Racine Theatre Guild’s policies effective immediately are as follows:
- All actors and production crews are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Masks are recommended and encouraged, but not required, for all patrons, visitors, and volunteers regardless of vaccination status. Face masks will continue to be available at the front entrance for anyone to use.
- All theatre class students and staff will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible during courses and productions through the end of this semester.
- Volunteers will work to continue to maintain social distance. In situations where that is impossible such as applying make-up or fitting costumes, masks are required to be worn.
- Those attending “Akeelah and the Bee” auditions this weekend will be required to wear masks in the building and remove them only when actively auditioning.
- Ticket Exchanges:
- If you are feeling ill or off in any way, contact the Box Office at (262) 633-4218 to exchange your tickets for another show time. If an exchange is impossible, we will provide a refund.
- If you are no longer comfortable attending shows and concerts with these policy changes, contact the Box Office at (262) 633-4218 prior to the performance to request a refund.
- Concessions: Limited concessions will be available for purchase. However, the first Friday opening night receptions prior to performances will not be taking place at this time.
**All policies are subject to change
The Racine Theatre Guild continues to keep the health and safety of its volunteers and patrons is our highest priority. All restrictions are subject to review and change by the COVID-19 Taskforce, based on recommendations by the CDC and the Racine Health Department.
How can I help support RTG?
- Make a contribution to the Racine Theatre Guild
- Visit our Donation page or mail gifts to Racine Theatre Guild, 2519 Northwestern Ave., Racine, WI 53404!
- Follow Racine Theatre Guild on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Comment, share, and tell your stories to spread the word about RTG!
- Check out our There’s No Place Like Home page for more at-home content!
Who can I contact with questions?
The Racine Theatre Guild Box Office is currently open Tuesday and Thursday, 12 – 4 p.m. Visit us in person or call (262) 633-4218 with any questions or for more information.