Racine Theatre Guild COVID-19 Updates
- Clue: On Stage, January 15 – 31, 2021
- Always A Bridesmaid, February 26 – March 14, 2021
- Akeelah and the Bee, April 9 – 25, 2021
- Current season ticket and flex pass holders will be called to discuss your refund or donation options.
- Individual ticket holders will be automatically refunded for their tickets.
- If you have flex passes remaining from the 2019/2020 season, they will be valid for all of our 2021/2022 performances.
- Gift certificates with expiration dates between March 15, 2020 and June 30, 2021 will be honored for the 2021/2022 season.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process. The Box Office will be available to answer any questions or concerns at (262) 633-4218 and be temporarily open Monday – Thursday, 12 – 4 p.m.
Racine Theatre Guild Box Office will be closed November 23 – November 27 and will reopen the week of November 30 to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 – 4 p.m. Please keep the following in mind during your visit:
- Per the City of Racine’s ordinance, masks are required when entering our building
- If you or one of your family members symptoms associated with COVID-19, please visit at a later time
- Maintain a safe distance of six feet with patrons and Box Office staff
- We will be are disinfecting high-touch surfaces frequently and have hand sanitizer available for use
I had purchased season tickets or flex passes. Can I get a refund?
Yes, our box office will be calling you regarding the option to refund or donate the cost of your tickets and flex passes. You can also reach out to us directly at (262) 633-4218.
I had "Akeelah and the Bee" tickets for 2019/2020. Can I get a refund?
Yes, our box office will be automatically be refunding your “Akeelah and the Bee” tickets.
I have "Mamma Mia!" tickets. Are those still good?
Yes, Mamma Mia! is currently moving forward as scheduled.
Will I still be able to use my 2019/2020 flex passes?
Our 2019/2020 Season Flex Passes list June 30, 2020 as their expiration date. However, they will be valid for all of our 2021/2022 Season.
I have a gift certificate that expires soon. How will I be able to use it?
Any gift certificates with expiration dates between March 15, 2020 and June 30, 2021 will be honored for the 2021/2022 season.
What will your guidelines be for COVID-19 safety?
We are continually monitoring follow regulations and recommendations from governmental agencies and industry standards. We are already underway in redesigning our bathrooms with motion sensored soap dispensers, faucets, and paper towel dispensers. We will also be installed bipolar ionization units to our present furnaces. They are reported to deactivate the COVID-19 surface strain with a 99.4% reduction. We will continue to develop safety protocols that will be announced closer to our reopening.
How can I help support RTG?
Who can I contact with questions?
The Racine Theatre Guild Box Office is currently open Monday – Thursday, 12 – 4 p.m. Visit us in person or call (262) 633-4218 with any questions or for more information.