Acting, Dance, & Theatre Classes
for Kids & Adults
SUMMER THEATRE CLASSES
SUMMER THEATRE CLASSES WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS SPRING. STAY TUNED!
Theatre opens doors to creativity, teamwork, problem solving, confidence-building, and life-long friendship.
Your kids up now for after-school classes or adults can join in on improv fun!
ADULT CLASS SESSIONS
Instructor: Kristin Althoff
With fun games and exercises, you’ll learn how to think quickly, create characters, use mime-work and build the improvisational scene. These classes are perfect for comedy and theatre buffs, professionals looking to boost confidence, and anyone seeking a cool stress reliever. The courses end with a class performance at the theater!
LONG FORM IMPROV
- Wednesdays, February 20 – March 27
- 6:00pm – 7:15pm
CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT (262) 633-4218 WITH ANY QUESTIONS!
- Do not wait until the last minute to register for a class. If minimum enrollment isn’t met a week before the start date, a class may be cancelled.
- Classes marked with an asterisk (*) are eligible for a $10 discount if registering for 2 or more sessions
- Down payment of 50% is non-refundable, unless class is cancelled.
- Half of the total fee is required at registration. The balance is due on the first day of class.